We are working with residents and staff to improve how we involve you in developing and improving our services.
We currently offer lots of different ways for you to be involved with Orbit and make a difference within your community and to the services you receive from us. This includes being:
- A Community Voice and acting as a local point of contact for your community and keeping your neighbours informed about Orbit news
- Join Orbital and share your views to suit your lifestyle
- A Scrutiny Panel member and challenging our performance and making recommendations for improvements
- Disability Forum member and helping to improve our services so they meet the needs of our disabled residents
- Involved in selecting suppliers of services such as our new website
- A Community Reporter and using social media to promote the difference that residents make within their communities and to the services they receive from us
We want to ensure that all our involvement activities are accessible, relevant and enable residents to make real improvements to our services.
We appreciate that everyone has different commitments in their lives and it is not always practical to attend meetings to discuss what you want to say so in future we will offer an ‘at home or on the move’ option alongside our local and regional involvement opportunities to ensure that no matter how little time you have, you will still have an opportunity to be involved.
We will keep you updated as we develop our plans for improving how we involve you through this blog page and through articles in Your Orbit.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities to get involved and help to improve our services please contact the Customer Involvement team on 0345 6002535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org