Well, quite a lot. That’s why we asked for your help to give the right name to our new look customer magazine.
We asked 68 Quick Response Team members across Orbit East, Orbit South and Orbit Heart of England, to help us choose from two main titles and two sub-titles. Members of the Quick Response Team cast their votes by email and telephone.
With a response rate of 69%, you helped us rename our customer magazine “Orbit Life Our Community Matters”.
The Autumn/Winter 2014 edition of the magazine is now in production and you will receive a copy in around a months time.
The Quick Response Team are a group of customers who get involved by email and telephone and help to answer short surveys on a variety of topics as and when. If you would like to join the Quick Response Team and take part in activities like this, please visit the Customer Involvement area of our website by clicking here and register your details, email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 01603 221922.
Earlier this year, we undertook a 4 month review of the Customer Involvement Service looking at what was working, what wasn’t and asking our customers and staff how we could best provide opportunities to be involved.
In summary here’s what we looked at:
- We reviewed the involvement database ensuring everyone remaining on there wanted to be involved.
- We interviewed staff and customers asking for their thoughts on the opportunities currently available.
- We assessed every opportunity we currently offer looking at outcomes, successes, value for money and how easy it was for customers to be involved.
- We looked at what other Housing Organisations were offering to their customers.
Here’s what we are going to do:
- Make sure all opportunities to be involved reflect customers and the business needs and are meaningful and realistic.
- Improve communication of the service; e.g. promoting it better.
- Show you regularly how you’ve made a difference.
- We will develop a consistent brand identity across both regions (East and South).
- Our customers will monitor our performance.
We are delighted to present you with our new ‘Offer of Opportunities’ (this will replace any previous involvement leaflets including ‘menu of involvement’ in the South, and ‘Orbital’ in the East)
Our main focus is to ensure any involvement opportunity we have for you is meaningful and allows you to have real influence over the services you receive. Therefore, some of the opportunities you may have been familiar with or indeed involved with in the past may not be included now.
However we hope that you will enjoy the opportunities available and please do look out for new initiatives which will be added as soon as they are available. The offer document will be produced every 3 months to keep it fresh and ensure we can include any new ways for being involved.
The look of the offer document may well change, as we consult more with customers over the coming months on logos and design.
We very much hope you like this new way of offering you opportunities and we very much look forward to working with as many of you as possible in the near future.
Lisa Cornish and Russell Heath
Customer Involvement Advisors (East and South)
Please click here to view our ‘Offer of Opportunities‘